College Financial Savvy:
Preparing yourself and your kids for the financial realities of college
College Financial Savvy is a workshop co-hosted by College Consultant Nicole Hosemann and Financial Coach Elizabeth Maggio. It is designed to address two aspects of paying for college: how colleges approach costs and financial aid, and how families can develop a personal financial strategy to cover the ever increasing costs of college. It provides a comprehensive overview of the issues and gives families the tools to be more strategic about paying for college. The workshop is open to both adults and teenage students and our pricing is structured to make it advantageous for up to 3 family members to attend. Please see the flyer from the most recent workshop for additional information.
Please contact us if you would to receive a notification when the next workshop is announced.
Here’s what our previous attendees have said about College Financial Savvy:
- “Absolutely go! The best summary of the issues you’ll get.”
- “What a great team to learn from! Nicole and Elizabeth compliment each other well in their expertise.”
- “Clear, honest and straight-forward. I should have taken it 3 years ago.”
- “Helpful, especially for the younger set.”
- “I wish I had been able to attend this workshop when the girls were 2! I cannot even tell you in words what this workshop has meant for me! I feel so much better, as if I have dealt with an anxiety which has been following me for a long time. I feel as if I have a lot more information – all in one place!!!”
- “Easy to understand and well organized. A sobering and clear view of what to prepare for.”